While printing any file through HP printer, you will see an error 49 code coming on your display. The reason for this code is a poor connection between the two printers and with your system. There are many other reasons for this error 49 as when there is not a valid printing command then this error will appear. It may also appear in the file is corrupted, or the operation is not correct.
There can be a few other causes behind the error, and it is important to diagnose them correctly. After diagnosing the cause, you can follow the steps for troubleshooting this error. The other reasons behind this are due to usage or connectivity problems. To solve this HP printer error code 49, go through the following instructions given below.
What are the reasons for HP Printer Error 49?
The error is due to the connectivity not being right between your computer and printer. The communication level between them is not that much good. It is due to many reasons as using bad cables between them. Let’s look at the reason behind this error:
• By not using valid printing instructions.
• Sharing corrupted files.
• The process which is performing is not correct.
• Improperly uninstallation.
Solving the HP Printer Error 49
Fixing the error 49 which include the given steps:
• Click Cancel Job button provided on the printer.
• Remove the Print job from the space.
• Disable the printer instead of enabling it once again.
• Attempt to print a job, given on the entire various software app.
• In case the job started printing, move back towards the previous app, then attempt to print another document.
• In case the text still coming among various software app and printing jobs, then try unpairing cables which are connected to the printer so that it pairs with the other computer or system.
• After that, disable the printer.
• Delete the space or negotiator while using printer.
• Clear the Enhanced I/O gadgets from your system.
• Enable the printer.
• In case the error 49 still comes then download every dual in-line memory module and Enhanced I/O gadgets only on one time, confirm disabling the printer and again enabling when you download every gadget.
Hopefully, with the help of these steps, you will be able to troubleshoot the error and resume your printing work.
Sofia Williams is a technology buff, IT expert and works in a leading printer manufacturing company. She loves to read and write about the latest technology concerning major printer brands and researches on the solutions related to HP printer support, Canon, Epson, Brother etc.