Nowadays, Brother Printers are one of the most selling printers manufactured company providing best printers around the world. The brother printers are always famous for offering perfect printing quality and their durables parts. However, in some situations, printers may fail to bring the utmost performance because of wrong configuration and mishandling.
Nevertheless, while using the brother printer users may encounter an error code E50 which might be annoying and irritating for users. Almost all the printers have a specific feature of light notification panel, and the light signifies the exact status of the aspects of the printer. In general, the error E50 indicates that there is some issue that arises in the fuser unit or some issue occurs in internal or external parts of the printer. Probably, the issue is related to the Fuser unit. Thus the fuser is an element or part of the printer that gets printer into a required temperature to easily transfer the ink from toner to any paper.
Causes of Brother Printer Error E50
There are multiples of causes of the Brother Printer error E50; some of them are discussed below.
- Whenever the fuser become too hot, in this case, it might throw an error.
- When the fuser doesn’t get hot enough for transferring the ink.
- Due to wear and tear this error may appear on the screen.
- Issue related to the hardware or software.
Steps to Fix the Brother Printer Error E50
In this blog, we provide you with all effective ways to fix the Brother Printer Error E50. We advise you follow the steps in the correct sequence as given below:
Solution-1: Allow Rest Time to your Printer
First and best method to troubleshoot this error is to provide rest time to your printer. Amazingly this solution helps in fixing common Brother Printer errors. Here how to do it:
Before starting the process, just make sure that the Brother Printer is Powered on.
- Firstly, save all the important documents that you want to print in your system because you have to switch off your printer.
- Press and hold the ‘Power’ button to turn off the printer.
- Now, leave printer idle for at least 5 to 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, long press the ‘Power’ button to turn on the printer.
- After turning on the printer, again leave it for at least 10 to 15 minutes.
Hopefully, this method helps you in fixing the Brother Printer Error E50.
Solution-2: Regularly Replace Consumable Parts
The Fuser unit available in your printer is a part of the printer, and it is consumable and always needs replacement. To check the life of the fuser unit you need to follow the below-given steps in the correct sequence:
- Click on the ‘Menu’ tab located in the Control Panel of the Brother Printer.
- After that, click on the 8 number for knowing the information of machine.
- Hit the 3 tabs to know the life of machine parts.
- Again, click the 3 buttons to check the fuser.
- Now, on the screen of the printer, you will be able to see the remaining life of the fuser.
- Click on the ‘Stop’ button to exit the information window.
Sofia Williams is a technology buff, IT expert and works in a leading printer manufacturing company. She loves to read and write about the latest technology concerning major printer brands and researches on the solutions related to brother printer support, Epson, Canon etc.